What’s better than a 20 minute meal? A 20 minute meal that comes from remaking leftovers and pantry staples!
muffin pan chicken pot pies
prep time 5 minutes
cook time 13 minutes
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 c cooked diced chicken
- 1 can mixed vegetables drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
- shredded cheddar for topping optional
Preheat oven to 325° F. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, mix together chicken, vegetables, and soup.
Unroll crescent roll dough. Each can of dough is enough to line 6 pot pie muffins. Line pot pie muffins and fill each with chicken filling. Top with cheese if you are using.
Bake muffins until the crust browns slightly, or about 13 minutes. Allow to cool before removing from muffin pan.