I am always looking for new ways to use my muffin pans, and I was very excited when I found this recipe from Alida’s Kitchen. These broccoli cheddar quinoa bites are perfectly portioned healthy snacks, and are super for bring to work or school for lunch.
broccoli cheddar quinoa bites
- 3/4 cup uncooked quinoa rinsed
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth vegetable broth, or water
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar plus more for optional topping
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Goya Adobo
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3 dashes Franks Red Hot Sauce optional
Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Set aside and let cool.
In a large bowl, combine cooled quinoa and all other ingredients.
Scoop into mini muffin pan. Top with cheese, if you would like extra cheese! Bake until golden, about 15-20 minutes.